We consult, integrate, and automate business processes on CRM
We have experience in the CRM integrations niche since 2012. We made a number of successful implementations and have been working with some of our customers since then. We basically work with a limited number of systems (see below), and also do not stick to any chosen system. This allows us to select the optimum system for the customer’s needs. We can advise you before the start of the project, prepare the SRS for the implementation of CRM, then implement it into your business processes, and conduct continuous tech support.
We will be a good match for you if you have more than 5 sales managers and you plan to increase your sales team turnaround up to more than $ 1 million a year (if less – it makes no sense to implement any CRM, you can use a box system “as is”) and the number of leads per day is greater than 50. We have a successful experience with systems handling hundreds of thousands of clients profiles and deals, with the number of deals a day being more than 500.
— Very fast-running system for small and ambitious sales teams
— Enterprise-accounting system for customer relations, marketing activities, and much more.
— Enterprise-level system with great customization possibilities.
— Simple and free to use up to 12 users, good system with standard set of CRM-features
What we can do for you:
- We can help you organize and facilitate the work of sales and marketing through the implementation and fine-tuning of CRM-system (customer relationship management) and automatic configuration of business processes (automation of mailings, segmentation, processes for returning customers, triggered messages).
- Many companies have CRM but it is not configured correctly. As a result, employees have to use Excel as the main data-storage. In fact, properly configured CRM allows 3-4 managers to handle the flow of hundreds of applications every day with no troubles.
- By automating marketing operations – lead generation, distribution, return customers, upsale / crosssale you can dramatically increase sales and get to a new level.
- All the departments, especially in the area of sales, should be associated with each other – employees should not transfer leads manually from one system into the other. Most modern systems allow you to configure the connection with each other by API.
- The biggest risk in the implementation of enterprise systems is a huge excess of budgets and target dates. We have control over these risks and will agree with any great tasks and coordinate to your budget limits.
- It is important that during a CRM automation projects client and our team work closely all together (marketers, developers, system administrators) to ensure the integration will run smoothly and will be accepted by employees.
you can grow at average in a result of systematization of marketing departments and sales
Using OpenSource CRM vs developing custom CRM for your company
With few exceptions, we suggest not to use custom and open source systems. Moreover, we believe that writing own CRM or using OpenSource solution is possible only in one single case: if at least 50% of the box functionality of any of the existing system does not suit you anymore, or you have an open monthly budget of more than $5000 that you are willing to spend on the system development within minimum of 6 months period. If you think that it’s too much, think about it that way; it’s just a salary of 2 developers and a small part of PM’s salary and a tester on the project. For the development of systems, even of an entry-level one like Bitriks24, efforts of dozens of developers are required for several years.
In all other cases, we recommend the implementation of ready-to-use CRM and configure it in terms of its architectural possibilities, and if you need to expand the system, we can then connect other box systems.
Why we do not use Open Source CRM system? First you need to understand that most of the opensource systems appeared as a result of the fact that some big company had previously developed CRMs for themselves or their larger customer and then the resulting solution gets tailored for the mass market. That being said, if your business isn’t anything like big companies have, most likely this system won’t meet your needs. Further development of every small feature on such a system would cost you significant funds, since each component will require custom design, development, testing, and implementation. The same applies to all completely custom CRMs, which the company makes by itself.
We believe that it is possible to write your CRM – and it does pay back, – if you already have some experience using some box CRM, if you really know what exactly you need\do not need, or if your business is so large, and the cost of box systems is so great for you that you’d rather write a small system for your requirements than pay thousands of dollars for licenses of box systems.
In all other cases, especially if your annual turnover is around $ 1-5 million, it is highly recommended to implement ready-to-use systems.