Automation is universally applied around the world, helping people to save precious moments in a crazy world full of information, needs and desires. Automate all urgent business and routine so that you can do important things, concentrating on the tasks leading your company to success.
DevOps (acronym of words Development and Operations) is a new software development methodology. It focuses on communication, collaboration, and integration between development and operation units.
The main task for DevOps engineer is to simplify application development as much as possible by optimizing the entire development process. DevOps specialist is involved in all stages of software development, from initial evaluation and design, to project implementation on customers’ servers. But the main part of the work of DevOps comes at the project release stage when it is important to have a streamlined process of assembling and deploying the application, as well as tracking the occurrence of problems and solving them as quickly as possible.
What is a DevOPS Engineer for?
Implementation of the mechanism of fast addition of code into a product without down time
Implementation of a large number of changes, without any failures and bugs – we can do it
Ability to predict
By using testing and updating you can plan exact dates for a new release
What do our DevOps engineers do?
- Installation and configuration of Teamcity, Jenkins, Capistrano and other products for testing, automatic assembling and deployment
- Automatic and semi-automatic change of server settings, implementation of Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Salt
- Round-the-clock monitoring of all systems and projects, 24/7 support
- Studying the clients’ problems, development of implementation techniques, interaction, PMI
- Regular reports on the work done with indication of the reaction time, problems and recommendations
What are the questions our engineers solve?
- Deployment and assembling of docker containers
- Implementation of systems for automatic assembling and deployment of applications
- Solving process problems
- Setting up monitoring and alerting systems
- Integration of version control systems
- Implementing the use of the configuration tools, e.g. Chef, Puppet, Ansible
- Building fault-tolerant cluster systems and load balancing systems
- Automation of the deployment of testing and development environments
- Implementation of Jira, Confluence, Service desk systems
Benefits for customers
A staff member costs more than a remote DevOps Engineer
Solving technical problems 24/7
The speed of development, deployment and the overall speed of the project will increase
Ensuring fault tolerance and data protection
Optimizing the cost of owning an IT infrastructure
Improving business processes
Pros and Cons of Remote DevOps Admin
DevOps admin in staff
More taxes, insurance, vacation payment and sick leave. Workplace required.
Absence at work
Sick leave, planned vacation, absence from work.
An employee can’t work 24/7. The staff administrator has a normal schedule.
Narrow specialization, limited experience. Being involved in the same tasks an employee stops developing.
The level of qualification is directly proportional to the salary, a good specialist costs expensive.
Remote DevOps admin
You do not pay taxes, sick leave, vacation pay and other mandatory payments.
Team for the project
There can be several interchangeable DevOps for one client project
Our administrator does not go on vacation and your project will not remain unsupervised.
Having a lot of experience and customers, we deal with various tasks, thereby constantly improving our knowledge and skills
The cost of a team of experienced specialists with multiple skills is less than a salary of one full-time employee.