Evergreen has accumulated significant experience with start-ups. The Internet start-up passes the typical basic stages of growth and faces and on each of them with realities requiring a different approach. Evergreen performs the creation of a start-up from scratch and the support of start-ups when the project has already taken shape in a full-value business.
Startups usually require a low level of initial investment, since investments at the beginning of development are extremely limited. Most often, the first investors themselves become entrepreneurs using their own funds or money from another existing business.
The development of a startup requires rapid growth. The normal time to create an MVP start-up is about four months. As an exception – complex markets or high-tech innovation areas.
Also, it is important to avoid the typical mistakes and traps of the founder. Evergreen helps in this by performing a project analysis and the viability of the idea before the start and also advising in the development process of the start-up. Sure, we sign a confidentiality agreement (NDA) and guarantee that your ideas will not go beyond Evergreen.
Reasons to trust evergreen to develop a startup
- We analyze what solutions are available in your area and conduct a stress test of the idea. It saves you time and gives you the added advantage.
- We collect the UI-prototype Internet start-up (prototype example ) which allows you to clearly understand the future interface of the startup
- We are developing startups with a high level of usability (UX). We have awards in the Behance UI / UX gallery and on other resources.
- We use AWS (EC2, S3, RDS, Aurora, Cognito and others) for high-loaded cloud systems.
- Back-end development: PHP frameworks Laravel, Lumen,etc.Front-end development: HTML/CSS, Angular, Rect, jQuery. See our technologies stack.
- We define product boundaries and limits. This allows us to create an architecture that will not face growth restrictions.
- We work with clients from the USA, Switzerland, Israel, and other countries, we are able to work with geographically distributed teams in different time zones.
- Our format of work assumes that we are partners and consultants to solve for your task and do not act as just executors, we do everything necessary to work out a solution ourselves, we agree on only key high-level steps and this saves your time.
- We are approached when clients can not finish the start-up, started with other developers. We have techniques that allow us to pick up the project to bring it to the launch.
- We deliver projects on time according to the schedule signed by the agreements. This is one of the main values of Evergreen.
How to create startup
— required stages of development
what is in the market and how to do better, identify technical and UI issues, a list of ideas to improve
prototype + Technical Specification on development + SEO-planning
research and preliminary design
design concept and design of all the pages
planning of database and connections, workwith data, integrations
Output data to the site front, stretch design on the platform
We realize integration with internal systems and CRM
and compulsory coverage by automatic tests
further increasing functionality
Internet startup development: comments on the process
Analyzing competitors and stress test ideas is the first step of any startup development from scratch. Common misconceptions are the “idea is #1” and “money are #1”. Unfortunately, only one component is not enough.
In the modern world of clone products, in a highly competitive environment, very thoughtful, highly detailed, implemented on top-level ideas win.
At the stage of creating a startup, there is only an idea that materializes in interface prototype. At best, it is tested on a small group of users (and this is not always done correctly) or within the team. But this does not always give reliable results. It’s like watching the behavior of a lion in a cage – its behavior in wildlife is different. After that, the decision is made to develop the product and invest financial and time resources (which can reach 1-2 years and hundreds of thousands of dollars). The product goes out into the world and it’s disappointing. What is the reason and how to avoid it?
The approach comes from Lean Startup, developed by Eric Rice. This is the main point – to receive early feedback from users (MVP) and run the product development according to the scheme: “create” – “evaluate” – “learn” and again on the cycle. Thus, development goes on in small steps, you get feedback early and understand are people ready to consume it or not.
Therefore, we at Evergreen recommend developing startups iteratively, and release the product “into the world” early and focus on the market feedback.