Slack is a cloud-based collaboration tool for communication between colleagues and teams. It is used in different industries like IT, eCommerce, retail, media etc. You can create public or private channels for members across organizations to start conversations and within smaller teams. With a help of direct channels, you can send messages to your colleagues directly.
Slack incorporates feeds from social media into the application and brings them together with ongoing conversations in various channels. Share files, images, docs, and spreadsheets, don’t worry – they will be archived.
Slack allows users to adopt the notifications and minimize them if needed. Slack is available for iOS and Android devices.
Web, Cloud, SaaS
- Open channels for the projects, groups, and topics
- Context search
- Quick autocomplete function to mention your colleagues in an easy way
- Configurable notifications for desktop, mobile push, and e-mail keep you as informed as you’d like
- Convenient sync between desktop, iPhone, iPad, or Android device
- Powerful search & archiving
- Twitter, Dropbox, Google Docs, Asana, Trello, GitHub Integration
- Comments for feedback & stars for easy retrieval
- Built-in internal and external sharing options