Xamarin is a cross-platform implementations of the Common Language Infrastructure (CLI) and Common Language Specifications (often called Microsoft .NET). With a C#-shared code base, Xamarin developers can use Xamarin tools to write native Android, iOS, and Windows apps with native user interfaces and share code across multiple platforms.
Cloud, SaaS, Web
- Uses PCL for backend interactions
- Advanced tools for diagnostic
- Mobile Development
- Custom controls
- Native platform integration for iOS & Android
- Friendly and intuitive interface
- Google emulator manager
- Software development
- Visual Studio integration
- App loader
- Gaming, etc.