Who can use kwizbot?
We designed Kwizbot for the chatbot developers to simplify and reduce the cost of the modification and support processes, regardless of the programming language you use for creating bots.
Advantages of kwizbot
No need to involve developers in creating dialogues
Simple and intuitive web interface
- Creating dialogues and button interface in the visual editor
- The ability to create different displays for each messenger in one component
- API to connect to the backend
- Image carousel for Viber
- Component of Inline Buttons for Telegram
Advantages for business
- Accelerating and cost-cutting of the chatbots’ development process and support.
- For creating dialogues there is no need to engage programmers, relieving qualified resources for complex tasks.
- The editor interface is available in Russian and English.
- You can create dialogues in any language.
Dialogues created in Kwizbot are available in JSON format.
Kwizbot is available for the next chat-platforms
Kwizbot is a universal cross-platform solution. Created dialogues can be used within such popular platforms as:
What do you need to get started
- Before starting to use Kwizbot, you must register your account in the system.
- You can connect Kwizbot to your services:
- Using API
- Uploading data manually via the web interface
The bot is provided on the basis of the SAAS model on a monthly subscription basis.
Ensuring the safety of our users’ data is one of our top priorities. For data protection, we took some measures:
- We use only a secure https protocol for data transfer.
- For data processing, we use the cloud-based Firebase solution, which minimizes the risks of hacking and data loss.